Covering in prayer
Some dear friends of our family leave in a few days for a month long trip to Guatemala. As I write this, I am drinking Guatemalan coffee. Sometimes I dream in the bright, bold colors that adorn that beautiful country. Just like it was yesterday, I remember the day we landed there for the very first time, anxiously waiting to meet our son and taking in all we could of his birth country. I miss it daily and cannot wait to be back. I am blessed to know people that love Guatemala as much as I do and that it is woven into friendships that we have here in the United States. As my friends prepare to leave on this summer adventure with their two boys, I cannot contain my excitement for them. You can follow their adventure at http://muchogusto2013.blogspot.com. Would you please join our family as we pray for them for safe travels, for the work that they will be doing, that during the hard times they feel our prayers, and most importantly that God would be glorified in all they do. Los buenos amigos adiós, que Dios te bendiga y te proteja en el viaje.