We have been here now a little over three weeks. The days are long, but thankfully they go by fast. We have met some amazing people serving as missionaries here and through talking with them I have learned so much about myself in this process. We are blessed that the girls are healthy, spirited, and each finding their place among our crazy clan. We keep busy with tutors, translators, sight seeing, walks, and lots of swimming. I have my own little swim class going on here and my two very determined students have taken to the water. I am pretty sure they will be swimming the pool by the time we arrive home.
No adoption process here is the same and ours is as unique as the next. We are learning more each day about patience and endurance for both the process and in parenting. Without going into specifics I would like to ask for prayers regarding some adoption paperwork that needs to be updated in the states. We are hopeful it will not cause delays, but in this process there are few certainties. Pray the the updates needed occur quickly!
Please also continue to pray for the adjustment, health, and safety for all of us and that the process moves quickly so our family can all be together soon.
Thanks for the love!