Timelines and Turbulence

It is on days like today I think there should be some sort of adoption app, something similar to those baby center apps that tell you the progress of your baby each week. I remember tracking those emails (this was before app stores and Facebook) and each week I would get more excited as we drew closer to the delivery date. Today marks a milestone in our current adoption process, the point in which we can legally move forward to adopt an orphan(s). This approval came quicker than anticipated so my heart is racing a bit right now. Months ago, I promised myself that I would not get hung up on timelines and turbulence knowing that there would be much waiting and anticipating along the way. Please pray that I can maintain this order of peace right now in the process. We are still waiting on some documents to be notarized and I have many documents to finish, but I can see the finish line and that feels OH SO GOOD.